Wednesday 16 January 2008

Hooked on Video Games

Tonight Jeremy asked me if he could play the 'Zelda video game like I said at Best Buy'. I couldn't ignore that request and said he could after he had his bath.

He got his pull-ups and pjs and said he was ready to play. I told him to get his bean bag and sit down. I gave him the game and he began playing it. Corbin naturally wanted to watch and to 'help' out, but I knew that would lead to a battle between brothers, so I told Corbin to stay-out. He was not happy.

Jeremy played away, getting his character killed a few times. He got a pillow from his room to prop up his head on the bean bag. He started to get the hang off the game. But it was time for bed. He gave me the game but started balling his eyes out. Next time I said.

It was cute. I'll post a picture when I get a chance.

Posted by Adam

No comments: