Friday 8 February 2008

Our Time With Jeremy

I booked some time off to be with Jeremy and so that Tina could go to work. Originally, I did not book the Monday off, but when Jeremy went back to the hospital, I took it off to catch up on some chores and errands.

For the most part, Jeremy stayed in his room the first few days. By Wednesday, he was mobile and playing with toys in the living room. He was eating more food as well.

We did well while Tina was at work. Jeremy walked with me to school to get Corbin. He saw his JK teacher, Ms. Thompson, who was excited to see Jeremy and gave him a high-five.

I went back to work on Thursday - a crazy and busy day back. Tina did well with Jeremy. He was in much better spirits.

Today, it was Jeremy and me again. We played a few board games and he watched some more movies in the bedroom.

Jeremy is well on his way to a full recovery.

Posted by Adam