Saturday, November 24, 2007

Look Who Is Forty?

Yes, I turned 40 today. I can't even believe that I'm 40. When did this happen? I didn't get a memo - oh wait, I did when I turned 39.

The day began with me dancing to the Captain Zoom birthday song followed by a stack of pancakes topped by a candle. You can't go wrong with Tina's pancakes and bacon.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing. I eventually got my present - a Nintendo DS - from the family. Corbin naturally wanted me to charge it right away.

Next, was my birthday cake. Is was delicious.

For supper, I decided on a home made veal parm sandwich with egg noodles and bread crumbs. Tina made one heck of a meal - virgin olive oil on a bread topped with veal, tomato sauce and veal. Tasty.

Thank you to my family for a wonderful birthday.

Posted by Adam

No comments: